Whilst browsing various blogs today I stumbled across this – Filmography 2010. It’s an amazing video mash-up of movies from 2010, put to a very decent soundtrack that results in thumbs up from me:
Full list of films can be found here.
My day today in lists and pictures:
1. My grandma sent us a huge box of goodies from Taiwan.
2. I embarked on doing some form of painting. This is what it started out as. Blue, red and some white = purple.
3. Swirled some paint in a coke bottle as the beginning of a series of bottle painting.
4. Mmm, potato and leek soup for brunch.
5. Ambiguous words and symbols. Dry painted some. I still have no idea what I’m going to do over the top of it all, just pretty mindless, subconscious stuff.
6. I made a pair of matching necklaces in anticipation of my sister’s arrival home from Malibu tomorrow morning. Couldn’t find a better place to photograph them so hung them off the hook on the back of my bedroom door.
7. Had a decent play/listen/write/jam session with a man and his guitar this evening.
8. I finally moved my large painting which I did at age 13 from my old bedroom into my current on. Might post photos of it later on.
9. Currently can’t stop listening to Outkast with their smooth words and sexy basslines…